Banner created with MyBannerMaker.com

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome

Well here goes nothing!


I am not a writer.  I'm never grammatically correct.  I definitely have never won a spelling bee, but I know clothes, I know fashion, and I know how to style.  


My name is Stephanie Tanner.  Just like full house and no I wasn't on it.  I'm not an ex drug addict, haven't been married and I will be the last of my friends to have a child. Therefore, making me the polar opposite of the girl I have shared a name with for 20+ years. I own a clothing store online named NELA. The site itself is www.shopnela.com. NELA is a store that specializes in dresses.  This week I will be adding tops and more categories will pop up as my budget opens up! 


A little history on NELA.  NELA stands for Nebraska/Los Angeles.  Yes, I realize one is a state and the other is a city.  BUT, half the time you tell someone you're from Omaha their first response is Oklahoma?  No, just because Omaha starts with an O and so does Oklahoma, doesn't mean they belong together! I moved to LA in 2004 to go to the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising.  I graduated and decided LA would be my new home.  Never forgetting where I come from, I do have the desire to open a physical NELA store in Omaha within the next couple of years. My LA native boyfriend should love that.  Although, I'm sure he will survive =).  I have worked professionally for a couple companies.  The first was with Tilly's as an allocator for accessories.  The second was with Giorgio Armani.  I had the pleasure while at Armani to work with many celebrities, agents, producers, directors, and presidents of production companies.  It was a great experience and gave me the drive to know I can start my own company and be successful as long as I have a dream.


The point of this blog will be to give you tips on how to dress fabulously at a lower price point.  I don't know about you, but I love to save money and I love to shop.  A bit of an oxymoron, but I am here to help you do both.  Shop Smart. Shop Sassy! And don't ever break the bank!


Feel free to email me products you need help styling and I'll center a blog around how to make you look sassy and chic while on the cheap!


www.shopnela.com

No comments:

Post a Comment